New WoT Achievements! (1 Viewer)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
n our ongoing effort to enhance our World of Trucks service we have just launched World of Trucks Achievements.

Current achievements set is primarily related to already existing WoTR features. Please log in to your account and check them out! Its highly likely you'll be able to get one or two with minimum effort right now.

At first it may sound like nothing too special is going on, World of Trucks is still only a place for game screenshots and not much more. However, for us it marks a day of very important service code base integration that is getting built exclusively for World of Trucks.

In case you haven't registered yet, any genuine retail or digital key as well as registration via Steam link will work (but only once!).

Stay tuned for more news about World of Trucks evolution. With future updates, it should become clearer that our ambition is way beyond the current feature set - gameplay to be delivered through and inside World of Trucks!
http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/10/its-time-to-check-your-personal-world.html

002.jpg

001.jpg

More achievements now available in game! I don't think you need steam for these ones though :p Interesting update..

Upon logging into my WoT account, I found a bar that actually shows which achievements you have, nice touch for people who don't use steam I recon :)
View attachment 554

Advertisement

"At first it may sound like nothing too special is going on, World of Trucks is still only a place for game screenshots and not much more. However, for us it marks a day of very important service code base integration that is getting built exclusively for World of Trucks."​
Aww man, how about improving AI, make the cities look all different or perhaps even support the multiplayer mod and work together with the developers? OR you could just create a system which already steam has and won't affect gameplay at all. Come on SCS....

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
"At first it may sound like nothing too special is going on, World of Trucks is still only a place for game screenshots and not much more. However, for us it marks a day of very important service code base integration that is getting built exclusively for World of Trucks."​
Aww man, how about improving AI, make the cities look all different or perhaps even support the multiplayer mod and work together with the developers? OR you could just create a system which already steam has and won't affect gameplay at all. Come on SCS....

Let's not go off on one and say what we think SCS *should* be doing instead, but let's focus on what they have given us already. :)

The achievements aren't anything to get excited about in my opinion. I think they are a nice tidy edition however, and adds an element of "fun" to the website... How long that fun will last for though I reckon will be short lived.

View attachment 555

I'll also point out that this update comes shortly after the Steam achievements were released which they have taken full advantage of and there's a good handful of interesting achievements to work towards when you have an afternoon with nothing to do.

A menial update yes, but I'm glad to see an update on the World of Trucks website, as it was getting pretty stale.

Muzz

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread