New to Euro Truck Sim 2 (1 Viewer)

hi i just bought the eruo truck sim 2, i live in usa and speak english how i made this game look and feel real like what real driver do on road and trafffic and sound and make everthing look like what real driver do what mods do i use to do this im new to this thanks ray i bought this on stream power also sorry bad spelling im austic person thanks ray toth what recamend for mod to what i want thanks and can you play online also thanks only got this yesterday on steam power here in usa look varry good and how i get the real maps to update the map and make everthing look like what real truck drivers feel and see and go throw thanks

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
hi i just bought the eruo truck sim 2, i live in usa and speak english how i made this game look and feel real like what real driver do on road and trafffic and sound and make everthing look like what real driver do what mods do i use to do this im new to this thanks ray i bought this on stream power also sorry bad spelling im austic person thanks ray toth what recamend for mod to what i want thanks and can you play online also thanks only got this yesterday on steam power here in usa look varry good and how i get the real maps to update the map and make everthing look like what real truck drivers feel and see and go throw thanks

What are you looking for? Just some good mods?

ok im looking for something like thsi game look and feel real like what real driver do on road and trafffic and sound and make everthing look like what real life driver do on road sorry hard to understand im austic person thansk for trying to help look like good game and great game i bought thanks

ok im looking for something like thsi game look and feel real like what real driver do on road and trafffic and sound and make everthing look like what real life driver do on road sorry hard to understand im austic person thansk for trying to help look like good game and great game i bought thanks
Mod Posted in this Forum
ETS2.LT
My Mods

yes that it what about real logo like read driver see and weather and ai thing will thsi do it all for me i dont got the dlc or dcl for get what called and will thsi do it show game as real life driver would see on road if driving a read truck on road?

also how i add online radio station like one not on list, i live in usa and most radio station are in flash, how i find the one that i can use from usa to use, also after i add them and hit update thay jsut delete whats going on thanks

Staff Edit: Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

ok look good any ai that minic what real life driver use and road and weather i can add and logo and stuff want all the real stuff the real driver see on road thanks hope understand any thing eles i need to make it look like what real driver on road for truck i should add want to make game as close as to what real driver see and feel on road from road to ai card mo0vement to weather what eles i need thanks or can recamend to me thansk to achive this

Last edited:
yes any real life road thing and ai for car like see in real life driver and lighting also want all the real stuff can get that see like real driver on road any other i should pick up please post as meny as can thansk

any mods that will make game look like what real driver on road do or see or feel can you post them thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
ok see page but what mods do i want to do what i want thanks?
In the Page ETS2.LT, If you are so new about the game and the mods, you should know what mods are you specifically using.

Trucks - Trucks (DAF/Iveco/MAN/Mercedes/Scania/Volvo/Renault) you will choose to download and use in Euro Truck Simulator 2. Trucks can be Created by Non-SCS author and couldn't be not really in the game like "Peterbilt, Kenworth etc." and Trucks Remake by the Author and also the Skin/Paintjob you like to use. (Be careful for the Date Posted and Version)
Optimus-Prime-Peterbilt-389-Trailer-460x270.jpg
kenworth.jpg
euro-trans-460x258.jpg
Scania-R-440-460x278.jpg
scania-r700-460x258.jpg

Trailers - If you know what trailer(s) do you want to use as a mod, you should know what Cargo type is it (ADR/Container/Liquid/Frozen/Construction/Bulk Cargo/Fragile) and Trailer type (Aero Dynamic/Brick Trailer/Car Transporter/Cement Cistern/Cement Mixer/Chemical Cistern/Company/Container/Flatbed/Food Cistern/Fuel Cistern/Glass/Gooseneck/Krone/Log Trailer/Opentop/Overweight/Panel Transporter/Refeer/Schmitz)
trailer-pack1-460x257.jpg
cargos-460x221.jpg
military-pack-460x173.jpg

Interiors - The Interiors has a specific truck to use into and also sometimes with dashboard.
scania-interior1-460x258.jpg
interior1-460x258.jpg

Parts/Tuning - Parts/Tuning has also specific truck/trailer to use into, it could be wheels/engine/transmission/accessories/chassis/cabin.
DAF-XF-Euro-6-8x4-8-Chasis-v-3.0-2-460x232.jpg

AI traffic - AI traffic could be trucks/cars/buses that you can see when you drive inroads.
traffic-mod-460x231.jpg

Sounds - Sounds in game could be truck sounds [Engine sounds per rpm/Brake(Motor Brake/Brake)/Shifting Gear/Turbo/Blinker etc.], AI Sounds and
scania-v8-sound-460x258.jpg

Skins - Skins/Paintjob as Sounds they could be in trucks, trailers and also AI.

Combo skin packs - Skins with some features that are similar to each other, could be Truck Skin with/Truck Interior with/Trailer Skin.

Maps - The maps should be compatible with your Euro Truck Simulator 2 version and DLC (Going to East).
truck-sim-460x163.jpg

Give Ratings if you want, comment if there is not sufficient detail(s) or mistakes.

Credits/Resources/Links are respects the guidelines and rules in this forum.

Last edited:

Advertisement

John, the "Peterbilt EXHD" with Optimus prime skin is not the Peterbilt EXHD, Its a remake of the Peterbilt 389 stas556 made, just wanted to point that out, also wanted to point out that ETS2.LT is rather dodgy and a lot of mod theft happens....
I don't steal any mods, I just inform. I respect your comment, I will edit the Peterbilt as you say. ETS2.LT is my only mod Resource, I take only the Pictures not the Actual mod as the rules in posting mods. Please do not be rude/aggressive, I am apologizing but as I said ETS2.LT is my Resource.

I don't steal any mods, I just inform. I respect your comment, I will edit the Peterbilt as you say. ETS2.LT is my only mod Resource, I take only the Pictures not the Actual mod as the rules in posting mods. Please do not be rude/aggressive, I am apologizing but as I said ETS2.LT is my Resource.
I was not saying you steal mods, but i still notice a lot of mods getting stolen on that website , i was just pointing it out as I said :)

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread