New To ATS, and I'm Hooked!

Rameshsalvi

Nov 8, 2018
Favourite Truck
Volvo
So I get free games every month with Humble Bundle. So American Truck Simulator was one of my freebies from last month. I'm not gonna lie, I do mostly sim racing and I honestly thought it would be too slow and boring to hold my interest. I couldn't Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire have been more wrong. At least for now, it's like video game crack for me. I don't know what it is, but it's super addictive. Since Wednesday, I've logged over 4,000 miles, and amassed almost $100,000. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta be in El Centro before 9AM. LOL

Last edited:

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
So I get free games every month with Humble Bundle. So American Truck Simulator was one of my freebies from last month. I'm not gonna lie, I do mostly sim racing and I honestly thought it would be too slow and boring to hold my interest. I couldn't have been more wrong. At least for now, it's like video game crack for me. I don't know what it is, but it's super addictive. Since Wednesday, I've logged over 4,000 miles, and amassed almost $100,000. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta be in El Centro before 9AM. LOL
It's awesome to see new people getting in to ATS! Would definitely recommend Euro Truck Simulator 2 next :)