New PC, Transferring progress

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Bustruckersteve

Sep 14, 2016
Can any of you techy guys help me out here please? bought a new PC powerful enough to run my simulators smoothly and at high settings.

The problem I have, after installing Steam with all my games, is how do i get my progress transferred into my new PC?

Omsi is fine, I just copied across all my OMSI folders; however ETS, ATS, and Tourist Bus progress is at the beginning.

I have 84 depots, 400 plus trucks, and 200 million in the bank in ETS and don't want to have to start again from scratch.

Any help appreciated

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Can any of you techy guys help me out here please? bought a new PC powerful enough to run my simulators smoothly and at high settings.

The problem I have, after installing Steam with all my games, is how do i get my progress transferred into my new PC?

Omsi is fine, I just copied across all my OMSI folders; however ETS, ATS, and Tourist Bus progress is at the beginning.

I have 84 depots, 400 plus trucks, and 200 million in the bank in ETS and don't want to have to start again from scratch.

Any help appreciated
ETS and ATS data is stored in Documents/American Truck Simulator and Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Copy over your profiles folder from your old PC into your new PC documents.