New Map (1 Viewer)

Solution
Anyone should be able to do it, might not be for everyone but ive been using the editor since the original OMSI 1 was released (2011), so im not sure what learning is like now but i still dont know everything. I had a little map made a few years into working with the editor, granted not a great one but you have to start somewhere.

Patience is always key, just keep going and you should end up with something.
I have tried again but still no luck i just cant get a grip of it and would really like a map of my home town made

Advertisement

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
So going to try to make a new map but just cant get the hang of it... i have watched tutorials over and over again but still no luck, am i genuinly rubbish at it or what
It takes many hours to get good at the editor, just be patient and spend more time working stuff out.

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
I have been trying to over 2 years lol
Anyone should be able to do it, might not be for everyone but ive been using the editor since the original OMSI 1 was released (2011), so im not sure what learning is like now but i still dont know everything. I had a little map made a few years into working with the editor, granted not a great one but you have to start somewhere.

Siggy2013

Stagecoach West Scotland
Aug 16, 2016
south west scotland
Pronouns
He/Him

I have tried again but still no luck i just cant get a grip of it and would really like a map of my home town made

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread