New map with some extra things (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
Hey guys!

Well i am in need of a person who can make a map for me , not a new map actually i need some extra things in old one
here are my needs

1:Some extra toll plazas
2:Some underconstuction roads
3:Some tight roads on hills i mean road that are going to height

Where exactly do you want these to be placed?

Reactions: Rana Anas
It is not too hard to build maps in ETS, there are so many guides out there that might be helpful. This way you don't need to rely on someone else and it could be more personalized to your wish.
I have tried many times to build a map or to do some changes according to my requirements but all the time i failed
it is bit dificult for me

I have tried many times to build a map or to do some changes according to my requirements but all the time i failed
it is bit dificult for me

it is not so hard,man ... just start on Basic map ... make some changes on road, and so one...and you'll find out how is this working....most difficult thing is zModeler where you must put a little bid more time in there and work,work and work, that you find out how is this working ;)

but if you use BASIC things for mapping on start, will be ok....and my advice, wait on new patch 1.9.x ..... adn start after that ...will be better and easier for you :D :D

Reactions: Rana Anas
it is not so hard,man ... just start on Basic map ... make some changes on road, and so one...and you'll find out how is this working....most difficult thing is zModeler where you must put a little bid more time in there and work,work and work, that you find out how is this working ;)

but if you use BASIC things for mapping on start, will be ok....and my advice, wait on new patch 1.9.x ..... adn start after that ...will be better and easier for you :D :D
Thank You Sir for your kind guidence :)

Reactions: MsHeavyAlex

Advertisement

Hey guys!

Well i am in need of a person who can make a map for me , not a new map actually i need some extra things in old one
here are my needs

1:Some extra toll plazas
2:Some underconstuction roads
3:Some tight roads on hills i mean road that are going to height

and of course , answer on that .... in EU you dont have roads like in Brasil, India or some other countries, high and dangerous ;) .... on my map you'll find some roads underconstruction, but I move some TOLLs in France...because there was free places on highway for driving .... and I move them so, that you pay for 90% all highways ...and I have work to do there ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread