New Logitech Gaming Headphones! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Thought this could be pretty cool for those of us (which I'd hope is most people registered here) interested in gaming, and more so gaming headphones. The new Logitech G933's actually look quite nice, although the feature that stood out for me was that you can have more than 1 input at the same time, up to 3 on the wireless version. Could be useful for listening to music and driving on ETS2 at the same time if you keep music on an iPod or something? Have a watch anyway ;)

ArtemisHeadsets_678x452.jpg

That RGB lighting though.. :eek:
RGB_575px.jpg

Advertisement

Want to have a Logitech Gaming Pack PC.
I'm starting that up, 1st with the Logitech G910 Orion Spark plan to get the G633 Headset, G303 mouse and G240 mousepad.

So lol, they way this worked out is that I was going to get another 4gb GTX 960 to SLI and I did and only when I put it in and went to the control panel found out that my darn board is a crossfire board, but it turns out my mom had been running that sorry excuse for a card the AMD ICEQ-X 6870, so I gave her my new one and my dad is going to buy me the G633's and maybe Just Cause 2 and DLC that is on sale for $3. Win for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I'm starting that up, 1st with the Logitech G910 Orion Spark plan to get the G633 Headset, G303 mouse and G240 mousepad.

So lol, they way this worked out is that I was going to get another 4gb GTX 960 to SLI and I did and only when I put it in and went to the control panel found out that my darn board is a crossfire board, but it turns out my mom had been running that sorry excuse for a card the AMD ICEQ-X 6870, so I gave her my new one and my dad is going to buy me the G633's and maybe Just Cause 2 and DLC that is on sale for $3. Win for everyone!
At least you learned this: Even if you think you know your parts, CHECK and check AGAIN. Works for cars, computers, anything. Buying the wrong components can be very frustrating as you found out! :P

At least you learned this: Even if you think you know your parts, CHECK and check AGAIN. Works for cars, computers, anything. Buying the wrong components can be very frustrating as you found out! :p
I wasnt frustrated in the slightest, the Holidays are about giving, and I didnt NEED that card, but yes in the future, I need to pay much more attention to that stuff. I was going to go through some steps that people have done to make it compatible with SLI, but it was SUPER SKETCHY, so yea, not gonna happen, my Mom was better off with it anyway. New headphones are gonna be awesome especially since mine right now are these http://www.walmart.com/ip/21631661?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222015731691&veh=sem
Plus some duct tape...

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I wasnt frustrated in the slightest, the Holidays are about giving, and I didnt NEED that card, but yes in the future, I need to pay much more attention to that stuff. I was going to go through some steps that people have done to make it compatible with SLI, but it was SUPER SKETCHY, so yea, not gonna happen, my Mom was better off with it anyway. New headphones are gonna be awesome especially since mine right now are these http://www.walmart.com/ip/21631661?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222015731691&veh=sem
Plus some duct tape...
Fair play to you - next step is to teach your mom to play Battlefield (if she doesn't already!) so she can put the card to proper use! :cool:

Jul 31, 2014
I don't really like headphones. Just the idea of not hearing anything but -whatever I'm doing on my PC- isn't very comfortable.
What if someone comes into my room who has the intension to kill me? Didn't hear him, so he would've killed me before I could even react! Dangerous things those headphones!

I'd really rather stick with my tiny 10 year old speakers.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread