Answered New Hamburg Add-on Bus Help

njg123

Apr 1, 2016
Hi
Can anybody provide me with some information about the new Volvo.

When I'm driving the battery always runs out and then the bus encounters multiple errors and becomes useless.

Any tips

Thanks

Njg123

EvadRave

Professor E. Vadd
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 1, 1970
The battery charges when you brake, so the longer you brake the more charge goes back into the battery.

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Hi
Can anybody provide me with some information about the new Volvo.

When I'm driving the battery always runs out and then the bus encounters multiple errors and becomes useless.

Any tips

Thanks

Njg123
What errors may occur?

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Electric motors are great things, current flowing through coils of wire on the central shaft results in strong magnetic fields, which are attracted and repelled by permanent magnets around the outside of the motor, thus producing rotational motion. If you then stop applying power to the motor, the spinning coils interact with the permanent magnets to generate a current in the reverse direction while slowing the motor down a little. Apply a load that wants to draw lots of current (like a battery charging circuit) and you get a usable brake. The regenerative brakes can be used in conjunction with the service brakes for additional braking, and the service brakes have to be used to actually stop the vehicle (the braking effect of an electric motor reduces with speed).

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
i think its terrible because when you play the 567 route on Fictional Szczecin you cant hit 70km/h because of this. I don't use it at all it's not a good bus on other maps with long straights or night buses.