New Freightliner Cascadia! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Have you seen the new Freightliner Cascaida? If not, I wouldn't be suprised! Seems to be a lot less hype around the updates to American trucks than the European ones! Everybody was mad the the Scania S launch but I'd not seen or heard anything about this until today!

Anyway, 'facelifter' cascadia! Looks pretty good I think, hopefully it'll be in ATS soon but as always, waiting on SCS! :P

View attachment 4329

View attachment 4328

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Seriously ? It's the first time I see this truck ! :p
It is a really beautiful truck. And I really like the interior.
They did a very good job !

5e15b430a57b749c58098df9cf40cef6.png

2e33846d85f2b8055ab6caaaa33f4659.jpg

Source: https://freightliner.com/trucks/new-cascadia / https://freightliner.com/trucks/new-cascadia#truck=p4-126_bbc_72_rr

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I actually like this as well, modern trucks are starting to look up from the other concepts... This looks very sleek and present on the road.
My first thought is that it looked like some concept! The front end of the Daimler trucks seems to be following that general sort of theme though, the new cascadia is like a mix between the Western Star 5700XE and the old Cascadia :P

Western-Star-Lead-Story.jpg

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
My first thought is that it looked like some concept! The front end of the Daimler trucks seems to be following that general sort of theme though, the new cascadia is like a mix between the Western Star 5700XE and the old Cascadia :p

Western-Star-Lead-Story.jpg
And so it looks very nice !
Probably the best looking american truck ever, in my thoughts... :)
Thank you for sharing this beautiful truck, @Max !

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread