Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Have you seen the new Freightliner Cascaida? If not, I wouldn't be suprised! Seems to be a lot less hype around the updates to American trucks than the European ones! Everybody was mad the the Scania S launch but I'd not seen or heard anything about this until today!

Anyway, 'facelifter' cascadia! Looks pretty good I think, hopefully it'll be in ATS soon but as always, waiting on SCS! :P

View attachment 4329

View attachment 4328

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I actually like this as well, modern trucks are starting to look up from the other concepts... This looks very sleek and present on the road.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I actually like this as well, modern trucks are starting to look up from the other concepts... This looks very sleek and present on the road.
My first thought is that it looked like some concept! The front end of the Daimler trucks seems to be following that general sort of theme though, the new cascadia is like a mix between the Western Star 5700XE and the old Cascadia :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
My first thought is that it looked like some concept! The front end of the Daimler trucks seems to be following that general sort of theme though, the new cascadia is like a mix between the Western Star 5700XE and the old Cascadia :p

And so it looks very nice !
Probably the best looking american truck ever, in my thoughts... :)
Thank you for sharing this beautiful truck, @Max !

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
My first thought is that it looked like some concept! The front end of the Daimler trucks seems to be following that general sort of theme though, the new cascadia is like a mix between the Western Star 5700XE and the old Cascadia :p

That chrome bumper though!

◇ Danny ◇

Apr 21, 2016
I like it. They're not bad looking trucks at all and the usage a company can get out of them versus the price paid is phenomenal.

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
This is new to me from reading this thread, thanks and first impressions is that it's awesome and slick with nice finished touches

Reactions: ◇ Danny ◇
Status
Not open for further replies.