Nerd Herd Freight (1 Viewer)

***UPDATE - August 24, 2016***

Good Day Everyone

I recently returned from a hiatus, and in reviewing the data, it seems most of the Nerd Herd has moved on to other games as well. As such, I cleaned things up a bit and am rebooting Nerd Herd. I have removed everyone that has not submitted a load since May 2016, and we’re now down to seven active drivers. If you were removed and would like back on, please fill out the New Hire paperwork again.

All are welcome to use our spreadsheet for their load tracking if they’d like, even if you consider yourself to be flying a different VTC’s banner. Also, the previously submitted New Hire requests range in dates from several months to a few weeks. There are a lot, and I'm guessing many are not in game anymore. I've deleted all New Hire requests so that I don't spend time on people not playing anymore. Please resubmit if you'd like to be put on the spreadsheet, and I apologize for the inconvenience. See below for links and more information.

-Guss

• Why did I create Nerd Herd Freight?
    • I created Nerd Herd Freight because I did not like any of the other VTC’s I found for ETS2 or ATS, and I wanted to make some awesome spreadsheets.
  • What makes Nerd Herd Freight different?
    • There is no run approval. Whether the job was profitable or not, it still needs to be recorded. You record your log, and it’s in, with it showing up on your stats instantly. No longer do you need to wait for some “senior” official to approve or deny your log. If you make a mistake and changes needs to be made, I can make them for you.
    • You will also always be able to see how you measure up to other Nerd’s in real time. All Nerd’s individual statistics are available for review by anyone, though no one will be able to change these stats except for me. Since these statistic updates are automated, you can be sure that you’re always viewing the most up to date information available. The page can be found here (click me).
  • How do you join Nerd Herd Freight VTC?
    • Fill out this form (click me). I’ll add you to the database as soon as I'm able, then I will provide you the link to the log submittal page.

Last edited:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
@Guss - Which game is this for? ATS, ETS2 or both? You've posted in the ATS section but reading your thread would suggest that it's actually for both games. I'll move it accordingly if that's the case :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread