Need your opinion guys? (1 Viewer)

Solution
Someone needs to make a map for the south coast area (portsmouth, southampton etc.)
There are a lot of places that could do with making in OMSI... nothing really other then upcoming London by Rhys, fictional Bowdenham which is becoming pretty old and of course the UKDT's Buses of the Westcountry and Cotterell.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

what about newcastle? that was a nice map.
Same issue:
@jowilliams15 Beware, that the author of Sutton Coldfield has been inactive for some time. So gaining permission from him might be an issue.
Some other members have already been through this I'm afraid. If you can get permission, this is something everyone would love to see. Old maps re-kindled...

D

DVA_MEKA18

Same issue:

Some other members have already been through this I'm afraid. If you can get permission, this is something everyone would love to see. Old maps re-kindled...
No it isnt didnt David R say that he doesnt mind about rerelassing his maps just only on Aussiex it isnt allowed due to something that went down (surprise surprise)

Reactions: BML_Atkinson

Advertisement

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
I cant find the new map file in my OMSI 2 directory

and what would i call it
when u open the omsi editor, u open the template folder in the omsi directory, then copy the file "newmap" into your map folder then open it, to give the map a name , come out of the editor and open the newmap folder and click on global, then where it says name and friendly name , underneath them just right the name u want, also u might want to rename the "newmap"
folder

Advertisement

jowilliams15

Veteran Member
Jul 31, 2016
The map keeps coming up white when i open it up in the editor. It stopped working ever since i saved the new bus station.

20161221144020_1.jpg

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Might I suggest that you could spend some time practising editing existing maps or making your own before attempting to redo the whole of a map properly? Given the speedy cancellation of your Farthington project due to an error, I think you may need to practise diagnosing and fixing some map issues too. :)

Reactions: BML_Atkinson

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread