Need your opinion guys? (1 Viewer)

Solution
Someone needs to make a map for the south coast area (portsmouth, southampton etc.)
There are a lot of places that could do with making in OMSI... nothing really other then upcoming London by Rhys, fictional Bowdenham which is becoming pretty old and of course the UKDT's Buses of the Westcountry and Cotterell.

Advertisement

Guys, i have come to a decision regarding what project to start. I will redownload Farthington and totally redo the whole map. But this will not be until the new year.
@TheMapper is already re-making Farthington. I don't think Sutton would be a bad call though :/

Reactions: Gh0st28

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
@TheMapper is already re-making Farthington. I don't think Sutton would be a bad call though :/
I'd like to just say that it doesn't matter if The Mapper is developing Farthington as well. Look at the constant amount of Citaros the German's develop. It's good to see how two different people perceive the same thing. I see no issue if he wanted to do Farthington as well

I'd like to just say that it doesn't matter if The Mapper is developing Farthington as well. Look at the constant amount of Citaros the German's develop. It's good to see how two different people perceive the same thing. I see no issue if he wanted to do Farthington as well
Couldnt have said it any better myself
I'd just like to point out, at which point did I say that he shouldn't do Farthington or that it would be a bad idea. I simply pointed out the fact that someone else was already doing it. I only recommended SC as it was quite an old map that could be quite good with an update. You don't know-I might be quite intrigued to see two people's attempts at one thing. I just think that was slightly too hostile a response for something that I didn't necessarily say.

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
I'd just like to point out, at which point did I say that he shouldn't do Farthington or that it would be a bad idea. I simply pointed out the fact that someone else was already doing it. I only recommended SC as it was quite an old map that could be quite good with an update. You don't know-I might be quite intrigued to see two people's attempts at one thing. I just think that was slightly too hostile a response for something that I didn't necessarily say.

I don't believe that there was anything "hostile" in my post, I explained things from how I saw them and offered my personal opinion. If you have taken offence, I do apologise.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread