Need your help with MP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
hi so i want to be ets 2 online but i see it work only with 64 bit and i hav 32 so what can i do that i can play it too ? i am from germany
I've created a new thread for your post, @Radaku! I believe that there's no longer a version of TruckersMP for 32 bit windows so your only option would be to upgrade to a 64-Bit OS :)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
so how can i change a 32 bit to 64 bit probertly how i know that i can change without problems on my pc ?
You would need to make sure that all the parts of your computer can support 64-Bit Windows, and if it does then buy a copy of it and install it. If not, you would have to change some parts out, or buy another laptop if you're using a laptop, in order to get it working :)

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
To switch over to 64-bit, all you have to do, if you have windows 10. Just google search Windows 10 ISO Download and MAKE SURE you download straight from Microsoft's website. Then open the installation on the computer, you get 2 different ways of installing, You must do the Media Creation. You can NOT upgrade or it wont update to 64 bit. If you need any more help, Please let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread