Need Optare Solo reference pictures (yes I've tried Flickr).. any help greatly appreciated! (1 Viewer)

blahjason

Developer of the Optare Solo
Oct 23, 2016
After scouting Flickr, it's difficult to find any solid front / rear and side on of both sides of the Optare Solo. I'm quickly asking if any of you might have some decent quality reference photos preferably of the M950 but any variant will do so long as both sides match the chassis displaying
  • Front of the bus
  • Rear of the bus
  • Both sides of the bus
These ideally need to be centre on.

Thank you! :)

Reactions: ELT2003

North London Buses

Bus Enthusiast based in North London.
Nov 5, 2016
After scouting Flickr, it's difficult to find any solid front / rear and side on of both sides of the Optare Solo. I'm quickly asking if any of you might have some decent quality reference photos preferably of the M950 but any variant will do so long as both sides match the chassis displaying
  • Front of the bus
  • Rear of the bus
  • Both sides of the bus
These ideally need to be centre on.

Thank you! :)
I live near a bus stand where optare solos terminate so I can get you reference pictures I just can’t take them until Monday

Advertisement

blahjason

Developer of the Optare Solo
Oct 23, 2016
V3D would like to speak to you

It's a joke, although he was making one and atm were unsure whether he'll even finish it or not but even if it's cancelled, atleast we can will still look forward to one ????????
Yeah, I know he was making one but like you, sceptical if and when it will be released. However if he does release it before my model gets anywhere, I'll just move onto producing a different vehicle, no hard feelings!

I live near a bus stand where optare solos terminate so I can get you reference pictures I just can’t take them until Monday
Would be much appreciated, thank you! :)

Reactions: ELT2003

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
DSC01408.JPG

Would this picture be of any help? I took it in September.
I've also got a few others but they aren't completely dead-on and/or there are things obstructing the bus.
Either way though, good luck with the project! :D

Last edited:

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread