Need help with trucknet 2.0

Colinmartin

Jun 21, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hi guys I just installed well downloaded trucknet 2.0 and SQL and have website but how to install trucknet and all other stuff? I am so stress and angry spend £30 on it and no real guide to install it.... any one could help? pop in my teamspeak ts3.bluemuletrucking.org

It will be huge help

Thank you in advance Colin

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I've never worked with StuartD's TruckNet, I'm assuming you downloaded a folder of the TruckNet files right? If so you'll need to upload the files to your webserver and set up the database appropriately.

It says "Automatic Install File" on the sellfy page... Curious.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Moved your thread to the appropriate section. I hope you get TruckNet installed - it is quite easy to install actually ;)

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
With some experimentation and light swearing, me and @4D1L have now fixed it. Good job 4D knows his way around TruckNet and I know my way around FTPs and web stuff! :P

StuartD

May 31, 2014
I apologise that you had this issue with my website, if you need any further support don't hesitate to contact me personally on the email in the read me file, I'll be happy to help.

[WPT CEO]UPG-Diablo

Mar 14, 2016
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
I know this is a bump but @Jeramie Newman and I would like some help with adding Trucknet to our own website. If you now how to get it to work then feel free to contact us on our VTC.s Teamspeak 3 server (66.135.59.124:10447)

We are currently getting the following error

Failed to run query: SQLSTATE[3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No database selected

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I know this is a bump but @Jeramie Newman and I would like some help with adding Trucknet to our own website. If you now how to get it to work then feel free to contact us on our VTC.s Teamspeak 3 server (66.135.59.124:10447)

We are currently getting the following error

Failed to run query: SQLSTATE[3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No database selected
No worries! @StuartD may be able to point you in the right direction :)

I've never used trucknet, but my guess here would be check that everything is pointed to the right SQL database :P