Need help with BoTW 2.9 (1 Viewer)

May 5, 2019
Hello! I need help with the textures of BoTW 2.9. I don't see this in my other maps, only this one.

Here's some screenies
20200707165306_1.jpg
20200707165315_1.jpg
20200707190149_1.jpg

Help me please.

EDIT: Thanks a million guys! BoTW is totally fine now.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017
London
Pronouns
They/Them
Looks like you need to update RoadHog's British detailing pack. That should fix it :)

Reactions: GLaD

Advertisement

May 5, 2019
Looks like you need to update RoadHog's British detailing pack. That should fix it :)

I'll try that thanks.

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
As noted by others, this is a problem with Road-hog123's detailing pack. However, you cannot just reinstall the pack - you must first delete the whole pack, and then install the latest version.

What is likely to have happened is that you have an older map installed which uses an older version of the pack. The newer version of the pack changes the way that the objects are textured, with new DDS textures with completely different mapping. Due to the weird way OMSI handles textures, if the old version is still installed it will instead load the original BMP textures which are incompatible with the newer models. That means that the wrong bits of the textures are loaded onto the models, which is why you're seeing brightly coloured traffic lights, for instance.

When you delete the pack you may find new problems with other, older maps you have installed - this is because those maps have not been kept up to date by their authors and use parts which are only available in the older packs. Unfortunately, without modifying the map files yourself to fix this (which is relatively simple), you cannot have maps using the old pack and maps using the new pack working at the same time on the same installation.

Reactions: GLaD
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread