Need Help in making a truck skin.

WorldAdidas

Jan 11, 2014
Hello,

recently, i have started looking to make a truck skin but just figured its quite hard. I mean i don't need help with photoshop or graphical stuff. I need help with the actual temps.
I looked at the template and thought WT*? I figured out some parts but its just too hard to make a flow-able skin.
In other words, i could just put text n other little thing, which is dead easy but i cannot place any graphical stuff if i want because for example: one part of the truck is at the top of the temp and the other one is right bottom of the temp. i mean WT*F? Is that the way SCS gave us to skin.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I've moved this thread to the 'Dev Corner' section where you will get a better response to your question :)

I'll ask some of the modders I know to take a look at the thread and see if they can help you with this.

Best of luck

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I don't quite understand what you mean! Are you struggling to actually locate the parts of the truck, or just getting designs to fit properly?

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Both. :(

& Thanks Muzz!
Which truck are you trying to skin, and I'll label up one of the templates, to show you where each part is! ;)