Navigation Question

banks2

May 31, 2016
New to ATS and was wondering what I'm missing as far as the GPS.
I purchased a truck and i went to make my p/u and after that I didn't have any gps course. So I've done some research and it says I need to enter it. I'm not sure where to do this, any help would be great. Also there's no gps when I take a quick job.
Thanks
banks2

Mar 18, 2014
Usually the GPS is automatically programmed whenever you get a job, quick or otherwise. You can also manually enter a destination if you know where it is. By default, right clicking on the map will set your GPS destination to the place you clicked on.

banks2

May 31, 2016
Usually the GPS is automatically programmed whenever you get a job, quick or otherwise. You can also manually enter a destination if you know where it is. By default, right clicking on the map will set your GPS destination to the place you clicked on.
Thanks,
Ill give it a try...

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Back in the day we didn't have the GPS, you'd work out where you wanted to go with the map and follow road signs instead! This is one of the only reasons that I don't mind the older map they're using for the UK on ETS2, it's almost identical to the UKTS map so I still remember where everything is :P

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
It's easy then you think it is, When I was new to ETS2 I spent a full day getting used to the controls and playing around with the settings. Back then GPS was different. Now however it's improved, more details and allot of new things to do.