Repaints National Express - TWM-C Repaint Pack | TransBus ALX400 Regional (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Lochlan

CheesyBiscuits
Oct 23, 2016
Birmingham Westmidlands
I did make the older 529 branded livery for the C400 before the ALX400 for OMSI was even a thing. Dunno if I should do anymore repaints tbh.
There's no competition. Even if more and more people are contributing NXWM repaints, the more content the better really, so I would say go for it. Or you could try some other repaints around the west Midlands, but I'm not sure of how many of them use alx400s.

Reactions: Mikey

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
There's no competition. Even if more and more people are contributing NXWM repaints, the more content the better really, so I would say go for it. Or you could try some other repaints around the west Midlands, but I'm not sure of how many of them use alx400s.
There’s still the crimson style branded 97 to Chelmsley Wood, and the 10/10A to Brownhills & Burntwood.

Advertisement

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
The 10/10A don't use deckers much, if at all, these days. I've been told two boards will use deckers once schools start back though, as these will come off of school services onto those routes.
I haven't been round Walsall for quite some time now, last time I checked they were branded Red/White/Pink, although I saw one of these being used on the Sunday 6 service in Aldridge last Sunday.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread