My Uk Maps are not showing. (1 Viewer)

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me. My omsi 2 recently did an update and when completed all my UK maps were gone. I then decided to uninstall OMI then reinstall it. Afterwards, I made sure I redownloaded the maps and then loaded up OMSI, there was still no sign. I have tried clicking on the load map without buses and that didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me. My omsi 2 recently did an update and when completed all my UK maps were gone. I then decided to uninstall OMI then reinstall it. Afterwards, I made sure I redownloaded the maps and then loaded up OMSI, there was still no sign. I have tried clicking on the load map without buses and that didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ive reinstalled OMSI but that didn't work either.
Ive reinstalled OMSI but that didn't work either.

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread