My new bus that I have downloaded won't display the destinations of the spandu and grundorf maps (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

:) I have downloaded this cool bus MAZ 251 tourist bus but it doesn't display anything on the grundorf and spandu maps when I tried setting up the route also I load it successfully into the game and selected the correct depot while doing so. I also tried copying hof files but it didn't work either. I really want to drive this bus someone pls help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I'm not familiar with this particular type of bus but the basics should be the same so here are my questions:
- are by any chance passengers getting on although the bus is not showing any destination?
- sure you selected the correct .hof file?

Had this issue with some other coach a while back (don't remember which now). Turned out I overlooked that the destination displays where not "generated" by a script but had to be created manually in paint.net (that's the software I use but there are lots of others out there) and saved in .bmp format. Maybe that's the case with the MAZ 251, too? The saved destination displays then need to be saved in \vehicles\Anzeigen\YourNameOfBusHere

Just have a look and check if there maybe is a folder within the "Anzeigen" one that's named something like MAZ...
If yes, then it's the case that I described above and you have to create your own displays in order for the bus to show a destination

Hope this helps. If not, sorry, I tried my best ;)
Derek

Reactions: TheFireLauncher4
Hmm...I'm not familiar with this particular type of bus but the basics should be the same so here are my questions:
- are by any chance passengers getting on although the bus is not showing any destination?
- sure you selected the correct .hof file?

Had this issue with some other coach a while back (don't remember which now). Turned out I overlooked that the destination displays where not "generated" by a script but had to be created manually in paint.net (that's the software I use but there are lots of others out there) and saved in .bmp format. Maybe that's the case with the MAZ 251, too? The saved destination displays then need to be saved in \vehicles\Anzeigen\YourNameOfBusHere

Just have a look and check if there maybe is a folder within the "Anzeigen" one that's named something like MAZ...
If yes, then it's the case that I described above and you have to create your own displays in order for the bus to show a destination

Hope this helps. If not, sorry, I tried my best ;)
Derek

Hey Derek, I tested it in game I have come to a conclusion that passengers does enter my bus on both grundorf and spandu maps when I try to set up the routing but the problem is nothing displays outside. I checked that I have inserted the hof files and it work. Im not really sure how to create a destination displays for my bus.

here is what it looks like as you can see it works for both spandu and grundorf maps

Note: for Spandu map I relaoded the game and take the pic so the year is 1991 when I took the pic of select "vehicle menu" and 1998 when I was driving the bus just in case anyone notices that

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 448
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    642.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    944.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png