My Map isn't appearing? (1 Viewer)

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, as you know, I am making a map "The Testing Ground", and I've made enough progress that I have something to show you all...

... but I can't!

Why, you ask?

Well - when I go to load OMSI, and I browse through the list of maps, mine does not appear! Well, the other maps I've tried (and failed) to do have appeared, however these were done from the SDK Tutorial therefore copies of Grundorf. The Testing Ground has been built from scratch.

I have checked the file placements and the global.cfg file are alright, which I think they are.

And ideas on how to resolve it?

-ALX400 Bus Train & Aviation

Solution
Make sure that when you select your map you are using the "Load map without buses" setting, otherwise it'll only show you maps you've played before.
Well that may work... I'll give that a shot and should that not work I'll do what @Rhys said and attach the Logfile

EDIT: That did indeed work! Thanks whistlehead!

This thread can now be archived.

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Make sure that when you select your map you are using the "Load map without buses" setting, otherwise it'll only show you maps you've played before.
Well that may work... I'll give that a shot and should that not work I'll do what @Rhys said and attach the Logfile

EDIT: That did indeed work! Thanks whistlehead!

This thread can now be archived.

Solution
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread