My computer is an issue (1 Viewer)

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Hi! I need some help with OMSI and my PC! For some reason when OMSI used to start up it would hide the task bar. Now the taskbar will not hide itself and I can no longer get it to hide. It is very annoying as I cannot play OMSI as the start button is hidden behind the task bar. For some reason the settings or start will not open either. Please help me out! Thanks! PTDriver0429

Solution
Glad you have sorted it mate! If it happens again (I have the same issue sometimes), click the OMSI 2 icon on the taskbar to minimise it (even though the window itself may not minimise), and then click it again to return to active full-screen mode.
Yep I did get it working. It only took 5 restarts! I tried what you said and it still did not minimise. The bar did not disappear either. I have windows 10 and anyway it turned out it was just a windows bug and the 50 updates sorted it out. I hardly ever shut my PC down because it takes ages to turn on again. It’s all sorted and it is all working. Thanks for your support though!

Advertisement

Settings has now started after a restart however he task bar is still not disappearing.
Try and bring OMSI to the top/front, I think on task manager (I’m not on a PC at the moment). Otherwise just minimise the taskbar by right clicking on the taskbar, go to taskbar settings, and select hide taskbar on desktop mode. Should work.

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Glad you have sorted it mate! If it happens again (I have the same issue sometimes), click the OMSI 2 icon on the taskbar to minimise it (even though the window itself may not minimise), and then click it again to return to active full-screen mode.
Yep I did get it working. It only took 5 restarts! I tried what you said and it still did not minimise. The bar did not disappear either. I have windows 10 and anyway it turned out it was just a windows bug and the 50 updates sorted it out. I hardly ever shut my PC down because it takes ages to turn on again. It’s all sorted and it is all working. Thanks for your support though!

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread