My apologies... (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see the unfinished projects released if permissions are obtained?

• Total voters
Hello all,
Quite a while back, I started fixing up BTV's 60s map and Adams A48 Severn. It has been an extremely long time since I've touched either maps, and I don't intend to in the foreseeable future. Both had inherent problems (the largest being OMSI 1 origins) which left them almost un-upgradable. While I did not do much with A48 Severn, I made Ford & Combe (60s map) more publicised. Many people offered their talent, including repainters and those happy to beta test. Unfortunately, I do not see a future for these roles. I am aware that most people invloved have moved on now, and this is simply something forgotten in the past. But I would like to offer my formal apology for lost hope and unfulfilled statements. I still plan to finish Kieron's North Devon Network, or at least release a single park and ride route, as this map is much more up to date and well made. Again, I apologise for wasting people's time, especially the repainters who helped me. I plan on doing something with the items I have, including releasing the unfinished projects with authors permission.
Once again I apologise, and I hope we can rebuild bridges to a brighter and more hopeful future here on the forums. I would also like to offer my talent to anyone who wishes to make use of it-I'm happy to beta test, offer advice, and although I have very little reputation for such thing, create repaints.
Yours sincerely,
Jacobthebus
P.S. Can you change your account 'role'? Mine is The Map Doctor-F&C/A48, but I can't seem to be able to change it anywhere. Thanks!

Advertisement

pıʌɐp

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Guildford, Surrey, UK
Up to you whether you release them. Personally, I would like to see them, but I'm not going to pester you for them... :)

Regarding your role, I have been wondering this for a while as well so I asked....... :P
upload_2017-2-7_16-28-36.png

Reactions: Jacobthebus
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread