Most Frustrating Moment? (1 Viewer)

I'm curious as to what are some of your most frustrating moment while playing ETS2?

Mine just happened. o_O Driving from to Kiel to Berlin and ended up on some two-lane country road. Everything was going great, got my tunes on and just truckin' along and out of nowhere this stupid AI in a Mini Cooper decided to pass the truck in front of him and ended up colliding with my truck head on...going at least 70 km/h :mad: Damaged my truck pretty bad too, 40% damage, highest I ever got.

I can't stop on a dime, dude...thanks for damaging my truck! :mad::mad::mad:

My Most Frustrating Moment was when I was behind an AI truck doing about 80KMH on a motorway around London for some wired reason the AI truck applied hard brakes and stopped instantly and me driving a Reno, yes you guessed what happened ;) and my truck took 90% Damage, that was a nightmare I remember spending 70+K to repair it.

Reactions: Speedy

Advertisement

Advertisement

I'm afraid that my truck can roll over during a turn. This happens most often on entrances and exits of the highway

Sounds like you'll need to slow down before turning and make sure you make those wide turns. Speed + tight turns often means flipping the truck.

my most drustrating moment is gridlock and reckless driving of the traffic implements:D

Agree with you there, I do dislike those gridlocks.

My most frustrating moment in this game is when the Ai spawn on the top of your truck.

Whoa, that's a new one. Is it a mod bug or just a game bug?

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread