Most Frustrating Moment?

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
I'm curious as to what are some of your most frustrating moment while playing ETS2?

Mine just happened. o_O Driving from to Kiel to Berlin and ended up on some two-lane country road. Everything was going great, got my tunes on and just truckin' along and out of nowhere this stupid AI in a Mini Cooper decided to pass the truck in front of him and ended up colliding with my truck head on...going at least 70 km/h :mad: Damaged my truck pretty bad too, 40% damage, highest I ever got.

I can't stop on a dime, dude...thanks for damaging my truck! :mad::mad::mad:

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
My Most Frustrating Moment was when I was behind an AI truck doing about 80KMH on a motorway around London for some wired reason the AI truck applied hard brakes and stopped instantly and me driving a Reno, yes you guessed what happened ;) and my truck took 90% Damage, that was a nightmare I remember spending 70+K to repair it.

Reactions: Speedy

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
And the worst part was I still had a 100K loan to pay back to the Bank when this happened.
So I started a new profile.:mad:

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
If you dont take out a load it takes ages to gather money to purchase a truck. :P

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
Yes and no I guess lol. I already bought a truck, upgraded several times and got 327k saved up, haha. :p

Reactions: Adi

WorldAdidas

Jan 11, 2014
Have to stop in emergency because of the stupid AI brake out of no where. Then hav to start all the speed again and it takes the piss....even with the new patch AI stop randomly....i mean like NUUUU WHY U TROLL ME 1.9

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
Have to stop in emergency because of the stupid AI brake out of no where. Then hav to start all the speed again and it takes the piss....even with the new patch AI stop randomly....i mean like NUUUU WHY U TROLL ME 1.9
A possible bug? I haven't had a chance to fully test out 1.9 yet but so far no problems here. *knocks on wood*

MatiZ1994

Apr 5, 2014
I'm afraid that my truck can roll over during a turn. This happens most often on entrances and exits of the highway

adam&trucks

6 year truck sim driver.:D
Feb 7, 2014
my most drustrating moment is gridlock and reckless driving of the traffic implements:D

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
My most frustrating moment in this game is when the Ai spawn on the top of your truck.

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
I'm afraid that my truck can roll over during a turn. This happens most often on entrances and exits of the highway
Sounds like you'll need to slow down before turning and make sure you make those wide turns. Speed + tight turns often means flipping the truck.

my most drustrating moment is gridlock and reckless driving of the traffic implements:D
Agree with you there, I do dislike those gridlocks.

My most frustrating moment in this game is when the Ai spawn on the top of your truck.
Whoa, that's a new one. Is it a mod bug or just a game bug?

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
Mar 15, 2014
My most frustrating moment was getting my solo profile to over 50 mill then my computer crashing whilst testing a mod for the VTC, and having to reload the game and all my back up data took hours, needless to say the mod didn't get passed.