Repaints Morebus X3 Reskin C400R (1 Viewer)

Cam80104

Previously ChubzPC
Jul 22, 2016
Bournemouth
virtualbus.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
ChubzPC submitted a new resource:

Morebus X3 Reskin C400R - X3 Reskin for London Citybus 400R

Morebus X3 Reskin for the London Citybus 400R by Rhys, Chris & Road-hog

This also include a retexture of the 'London' steering wheel badge to an 'Alexander Dennis' badge. (Not the same retexture as Nath16)

View attachment 1421 View attachment 1422 View attachment 1423 View attachment 1424 View attachment 1425 View attachment 1426 View attachment 1427

Read more about this resource...

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@ChubzPC It seems I can't comment directly on your reply to my review, so I'll have to do it here instead, out of context...
I can't seem to find a picture of the interior of a More bus X3 bus, but I have reason to believe that the seat backs aren't made of Vanta Black... Essentially what you have to do to make a repaint realistic is to look at what you actually see and not what you think you see. The seat backs may be "black" but really they appear a dark grey, usually with lots of shades. Just taking the backs of the seats and lightening them up, even just a little bit, they'll look immediately much more like the real thing. The same can be said for white too, white paint is really a light grey again with lots of tones depending on how the light hits it. Hope this helps in some way. :)

Reactions: Cam80104

Advertisement

Cam80104

Previously ChubzPC
Jul 22, 2016
Bournemouth
virtualbus.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@ChubzPC It seems I can't comment directly on your reply to my review, so I'll have to do it here instead, out of context...
I can't seem to find a picture of the interior of a More bus X3 bus, but I have reason to believe that the seat backs aren't made of Vanta Black... Essentially what you have to do to make a repaint realistic is to look at what you actually see and not what you think you see. The seat backs may be "black" but really they appear a dark grey, usually with lots of shades. Just taking the backs of the seats and lightening them up, even just a little bit, they'll look immediately much more like the real thing. The same can be said for white too, white paint is really a light grey again with lots of tones depending on how the light hits it. Hope this helps in some way. :)

Thanks for the advice :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread