More forums to post in?

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
I am well aware that this is a forum dedicated to truck simulators, but I feel a broader range to post in would benefit this forum and its members. Sometimes, people want to talk about completely different games or even a television show they watched. Perhaps a few sub-forums in General Chit-Chat would make it easier to post random stuff on your mind that isn't related to any trucking simulator.

Edit: Just after I posted this, I've noticed several other topics mentioning more forums. It seems to be a popular demand. ;)

Reactions: Muzz

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
We've had them separated out more before but it didn't really seem to work. Might be something to consider now though, especially as the community is growing :)

carbon

Dec 29, 2013
I think the forum has everything it needs atm. Things are easy to find and its easy to know where to post things... Just my opinion.

Maybe 1 or 2 more sections in the off topic like 'Gaming' and 'Technology' might benefit but that's about it

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll definitely consider narrowing the off topic section in to categories.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Added two new sections to the off-topic.

Internet and Technology - for all Internet and Technology discussion.
Gaming Zone - for all console and video gaming news and discussion.

So be a good sport and go and fill them up with some posts :)

Personally I think that's about all we need... I don't want too many new sections as they won't get used.

Reactions: Max

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
We've had them separated out more before but it didn't really seem to work. Might be something to consider now though, especially as the community is growing :)
I believe that the trucksim community will even grow more when American Truck Simulator will be released.

Reactions: Speedy

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Thanks for adding those. Those two subcategories should basically sum up what this forum is about.

Reactions: Muzz