Monthsary? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what is monthsary? or related in that word?
base on my definition, that comes from the word Anniversary from the root word "annual" that means yearly and the word Month-sary, celebrating monthly
This is the exactly meaning of monthsary:
An important day, very much like an anniversary, but it is celebrated in terms of months, as opposed to anniversaries which are celebrated in terms of years. The only difference is that there are only 11 monthsaries for a certain event, the 12th would already be an anniversary.
If a couple got together on April 18, their monthsary, rather, monthsaries, would be on May 18, June 18, July 18, ..., until March 18 of the following year. Then, The next 18th, which is April, would be logically, their first anniversary.

Sharing My First Monthsary [Feb 9, 2015]
10417611_348510662007658_6654807829016034279_n.jpg

10959739_348510752007649_6974884210754810164_n.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

If I can count correctly, that would make today your fourth Monthsary! Congratulations! :angry12: :D
You really made me happy.
Longest I've made it is 8 months. Guess I'm just finding the wrong people ahaha.

Congratulations John. :)

Congratulations haha :3
@Seven & @AmazingAndreaz Thank you for your greetings.

I'm being busy Enrolling in my College University right this week, My Course is Bachelor in Science in Computer Science (related to BS Information Technology) (2 Sciences mentioned, but I only saw 1 Science related Subject: "Natural Science"), I am First year, Section A I only now preparing for my PINK Uniform and ROTC (Reserve Officer Training Command) Camouflage Uniform (wow!) and some ID's I could not visit my Girlfriend 20 days as I expect. Also I can not post some now because of this situation, going to a scholarship program going to got a score of 1.0 to 1.75 for Scholarship going running per Year (for my Course 4 years) from Congress Woman Sol Aragones (former News Caster). A long story....

Reactions: Max
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread