Monday to Friday Running Boards for Yorkshire 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Aiden submitted a new download:

Monday to Friday Running Boards for Yorkshire 2.0 - This download has the Monday to Friday boards for Yorkshire 2.0

Hi all,

In this download, there are 17 Monday to Friday Running boards for Yorkshire 2.0. At this time it only has them for the following routes:

U36/U37
X19

In a future update (I don't know when), I will include the Rail Replacement, 4/5 and the 17/17a. In addition to this I will add Saturday and Sunday Boards too.

Please enjoy

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
This might sound a bit stupid, but what is a running board and what do they look like?
Not a stupid question, since their name doesn't make it obvious as to what they are and I've also heard them be called line cards.

What do they look like?
This:
linecard.png

What do they do do?
Well the running board details out the service trip of the bus and acts as the driver's timetable for a run. More running boards means more service trips.

So it's extra journeys basically.

Feb 20, 2017
Not a stupid question, since their name doesn't make it obvious as to what they are and I've also heard them be called line cards.

What do they look like?
This:
View attachment 58458

What do they do do?
Well the running board details out the service trip of the bus and acts as the driver's timetable for a run. More running boards means more service trips.

So it's extra journeys basically.
Thank you for the explanation... I have only just seen his comment haha. Yeah basically a Running Board is the buses very own timetable which shows what route(s) that set bus is on

Reactions: JoshYouWerLad
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread