Mods

vBlazeshotz87

Nov 5, 2014
What will be a good mod to play that's stable huge map, cities etc. Already know about MP play once and while oh by the way i finally created an account also was with Stuarts VTC for short time as vAngryBlaze.
But anyway this is nice site who ever created it :D.

BeBo

Oct 5, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
There are several map mods out there. Few examples would be TSM and Promods.
They are both nice additions to the game and word very well.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay!

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Promods for quality, TSM for quantity and Hungary map for realism (more realistic distances 10km job feels like 10km thus harder to level up). If you have the Steam version of the game and are on the 1.14 public beta, all map mods dont work. Also weather and some trailer mods are broken too.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Promods for quality, TSM for quantity and Hungary map for realism (more realistic distances 10km job feels like 10km thus harder to level up). If you have the Steam version of the game and are on the 1.14 public beta, all map mods dont work. Also weather and some trailer mods are broken too.
The MHA map works on 1.14 beta

Beefy32659

Oct 30, 2014
Truck Sim Map is my favorite of all the map mods I know about because it has the following places: Africa, Spain, Portugal, Rest of France and Italy, (Sweden, Finland, Norway & Denmark I think are in it).

P.S: I also wish they would add Ireland and the other places in Europe. + working on some more stuff soon, look at my status every now and then I will hope to put it up on there if I get a chance. Reply to my Status e.t.c if you can help or like it e.t.c.

Ilias

Jan 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
But there are also like little ones thedutchmapets2?
its just an map of the Netherlands