Mods (1 Viewer)

Apr 20, 2014
Does, anyone know when they release it you can have mods for it? 1 in partciular i want is a Radio mod, where you can import your lvie radio stations into the game and also have a Mod where you have a Dog with you and Also An, IC ENABLE mod for the Doors and !

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Does, anyone know when they release it you can have mods for it? 1 in partciular i want is a Radio mod, where you can import your lvie radio stations into the game and also have a Mod where you have a Dog with you and Also An, IC ENABLE mod for the Doors and !
Chances are ATS will support exactly the same sort of mods as ETS2 does. So adding things into the cab etc will be easy enough to do

i think lukaci has a great idea for IC.in farming simulator 2013 on some tractors if you press space you can open doors,windows... maybe it can be made for ats.dont be mad at me if i didnt answer propertly on subject.thank you for listening

i like the idea of opening the door but its not very usefull because you can't get out of the truck.
if they made it possible to walk around the truck than it would be usefull, but sadly its not possible yet

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread