Mods

Kulje7

Apr 20, 2014
Does, anyone know when they release it you can have mods for it? 1 in partciular i want is a Radio mod, where you can import your lvie radio stations into the game and also have a Mod where you have a Dog with you and Also An, IC ENABLE mod for the Doors and !

LUCASI_

Feb 6, 2014
Im sure someone can make a mod that will include a dog. I've seen people passengers so it can be done. You can use live radio in ETS2 so Im sure you can in ATS. Whats IC enable for the doors

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Does, anyone know when they release it you can have mods for it? 1 in partciular i want is a Radio mod, where you can import your lvie radio stations into the game and also have a Mod where you have a Dog with you and Also An, IC ENABLE mod for the Doors and !
Chances are ATS will support exactly the same sort of mods as ETS2 does. So adding things into the cab etc will be easy enough to do

Mgruntzjr

Apr 19, 2014
I would be cool if you can customize your cab and sleeper. Not just choosing the color but what things you can put in it. My truck currently has a TV, xbox 360 and a microwave.

ZANGETSU91

May 14, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
i think lukaci has a great idea for IC.in farming simulator 2013 on some tractors if you press space you can open doors,windows... maybe it can be made for ats.dont be mad at me if i didnt answer propertly on subject.thank you for listening

Reactions: michaeldanny

michaeldanny

Aug 1, 2014
i think lukaci has a great idea for IC.in farming simulator 2013 on some tractors if you press space you can open doors,windows... maybe it can be made for ats.dont be mad at me if i didnt answer propertly on subject.thank you for listening
i like the idea of opening the door but its not very usefull because you can't get out of the truck.
if they made it possible to walk around the truck than it would be usefull, but sadly its not possible yet