Model Railways/Buses

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Simulation Network

NXWM Repaint King
Apr 3, 2016
Well, I've decided to create this thread since there ain't one already. So, basically just share any pictures of your models, layouts etc. I'll see if I have time to upload a few later but for now I received some brand new Hornby Pendolino coaches to transform my current Pendolino into an 11 car set. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. :D

Cheers, Luke

image.jpg

alfie1979

Nov 19, 2016
i have 5 model buses two first london two metroline and one transdev if i can get pictures i will post it on here

Reactions: W942 ULL

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
20171213_084303_HDR.jpg

Well, after much censoring, here's my collection.

Most of it is still boxed, because I'm slightly tentative about taking them out, and I don't know where I'll put the boxes.

EDIT: Third from end, the EYMS Volvo Olympian, was technically a birthday present - it was on my cake.

Jun 18, 2017
If I get any money for Crimbo, I may start looking to buy a 66 or an 08 for my OO gauge layout. Also starting to convert to DCC instead of DC.