Model Rail (1 Viewer)

Hello all,

Now, I'm unsure of how many people here know about model railways, but I might aswell ask. So I've got myself some track and a dual controller. I can complete the Hornbh TrakMat with the track, so there's a moderate amount. I also have a 3-Car Class 220 Virgin Voyager from Bachmann, a 2-Car Class 156 Central Trains Sprinter from Hornby, and another little BR Blue Diesel Locomotive. Now I'm wondering, what can I do. I've blew my small budget of £60, that's just on track and the controller-I already had the loco's. So what can I do for small money. This is kind-of a test for how much can be done for so little.

Many thanks in advance,

-Jacobthebus(/train-choo choo!)

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
Is it oo-gauge or N gauge? I started on an N gauge project a few years ago and found you could have a lot more fun with it being smaller, you can have longer trains and larger more complex layouts

Advertisement

Apr 16, 2016
Hello all,

Now, I'm unsure of how many people here know about model railways, but I might aswell ask. So I've got myself some track and a dual controller. I can complete the Hornbh TrakMat with the track, so there's a moderate amount. I also have a 3-Car Class 220 Virgin Voyager from Bachmann, a 2-Car Class 156 Central Trains Sprinter from Hornby, and another little BR Blue Diesel Locomotive. Now I'm wondering, what can I do. I've blew my small budget of £60, that's just on track and the controller-I already had the loco's. So what can I do for small money. This is kind-of a test for how much can be done for so little.

Many thanks in advance,

-Jacobthebus(/train-choo choo!)

Well is deepens on what sort of railway you would like to create. It may be useful to visit some model railway exhibitions to get some ideas but also some stalls have boxes of random scenery stuff which are very cheap compared to shops.

Reactions: Jacobthebus

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread