MOD-erator's Post Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I'm Sorry for Making this Post but I need Some Appreciations from the Members of this Forum in Every Threads that You Want to Download it, Use it and Like it. I Always put this in every Post "Please Like Me and My Post!," Please use it for your own good and right way. If you don't like it, don't Like it, it's so simple.

I always help others with my best, If you have some Request, Suggestions and Comments feel FREE to ask me.
My Accounts:
Google+
Facebook
TruckSim

m98

Mar 21, 2014
Why do you want people to Like you and your mod from somewhere else when you post things? It doesn't seem to give you any advantage over everyone else.

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Why do you want people to Like you and your mod from somewhere else when you post things? It doesn't seem to give you any advantage over everyone else.
As I always have this line"I do not own this mod. His Own Link is Original. Not Pirated." in every Mod Threads.

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
So you want people to like you because you've put the original link on?
No, but I help others Freely and Just Ready to this Website and I am helping this Website by my Contributions toward this Community.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Only site feedback & suggestions for improvement in this section please.

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Only site feedback & suggestions for improvement in this section please.
Okay but I do not want to question me like I am not Respectable. If he or someone try again to Spam this Thread Please Close this Thread.

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
@John Necir Rebellion
Firstly I have been watching your behavior form day 1 that you joined and I don't like it. You come here on trucksim.org and advertise other peoples mods from different mods sit and i don't even think you have permission from the mod authors. Secondly you create a topic where you are 'forcing' us to like your posts. I dont like when people force me to do things and thirdly take a look at your statistics here on forum. You joined trucksim.org in June 9 and tomorrow you will be a month old in the forum and you have 464 posts. Now from my point on view thats spamming. I joined the SCS forum on the 13th of January and I have 539 posts. Yes you might say I have more posts than you but that didnt take me a month to do it.

carbon

Dec 29, 2013
@John Necir Rebellion
Firstly I have been watching your behavior form day 1 that you joined and I don't like it. You come here on trucksim.org and advertise other peoples mods from different mods sit and i don't even think you have permission from the mod authors. Secondly you create a topic where you are 'forcing' us to like your posts. I dont like when people force me to do things and thirdly take a look at your statistics here on forum. You joined trucksim.org in June 9 and tomorrow you will be a month old in the forum and you have 464 posts. Now from my point on view thats spamming. I joined the SCS forum on the 13th of January and I have 539 posts. Yes you might say I have more posts than you but that didnt take me a month to do it.
@renaulthater has a point.. The rule on trucksim.org about uploading mods is:

Only upload your own work, unless you have specific permission from the creator to upload it
I think it is also courteous to ask people if you can upload their work

Not having a dig at you, but just saying to be polite and respect other peoples work :)

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Yes I should do it Right now, thank you for your concern. I only like to help others for their Mod/s. I'm sorry I don't really spam threads, I can not understand deeper than your expectation cause I can not regret that I am a Filipino (Pilipino). I will do my best to change my self.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Ok guys. If you want to talk like this on the forums, please do it private messaging. Thank you!

And no this is not a suggestion like what muzz said. It's now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.