Trailer MOD-erator: Volvo FH 2013 by ohaha v12.8s (1 Viewer)

volvo-fh-2013-ohaha-2.png
volvo-fh-2013-ohaha-2.jpeg
volvo-fh-2013-ohaha-1.jpg
volvo-fh-2012-v11-3-by-ohaha-1.jpg
volvo-fh-2012-v11-3-by-ohaha-2.jpg
volvo-fh-2012-v11-3-by-ohaha-3.jpg

New update for the Volvo FH 2013 of ohaha!

Features:

• Added LKW-Schilds (L, G, V, TIR signs) on the upper engine grid
  • Reworked engine grids
  • New type of projectors available on the forehead
  • Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins, with various safety signs and speed limits (50, 70, 80, 90 etc.)
  • Painted wipers’ base
  • The default truck, in 4×2, 6×2, 6×4 and 8×4 variants, comes without any rear wheel arches (fenders) – these are now optional accessory, in plastic or painted versions (except 8×4).
  • All chassis versions support adding side skirts and exhausts
  • Painted panel above windshield (forehead)
  • Added custom decal on the forehead (you can change it by editing decals_ohaha.dds)
  • New chassis variants : 8×4 and 6×2 Tandem (compatible* with Flemming V’s tandem trailers)
  • Added accessory group to lower engine grid (you can add small lights, to various locations, including turn signals)
  • Reworked taillights – LED’s for parking light
  • Reworked cabin to accept glass panel on the side.
  • Added accessory group to the rim of the Globetrotter XL cabin, enabling you to add custom lights
  • A few custom paintjobs
  • Custom mirrors with markers to add small lights, including turn signals
  • Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins, for three types of custom lights (park, brake, reverse).
  • Starting with v12.5s the front engine grids are disconnected from the engine type. You can switch them in truck shop. Just look for a marker called C_EQUIP (somewhere on the floor level, behind the cab, visible from front and sides).
  • Two new roof bars – one for Sleeper cabin (a rework of a default SCS beacon) and one for Globetrotter XL (similar to original Volvo RoofBar)
  • Reworked headlights
Credits: ohaha
Compatibility: ETS2 1.9.x and 1.10.x

Download Link

I do not own this mod. His Own Link is Original. Not Pirated.

Please Like Me and My Post!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread