- Jun 9, 2014
- Favourite Truck
New version of the amazing Peterbilt 389 is out!
You can buy it in every DAF Dealer!
- Wind deflector from 379 (with Peterbilt logo)
- 18-speed transmission with retarder
- Peterbilt and Stilholt Strainer
- Hella auxiliary lights (turn signal , reverse , brake and parking light ) + reversing lamp with large light cone
- Additional pipes for the air filter
- Pennant for the cabin
- Red interior light
- Exterior and Interior fixes (3D model and new textures)
- Bullhorn in small and large for the hood
- Viking bullbar with chain and hook with 100 attachement points
- 4 new wheel fenders (heavy transport and tuning style , each in chrome and skin color ) + attachment points for the Hella lamps
- All 4 bumpers also provided with approximately 100 attachment points
- Mini Cool Air for the roof
- Two new engines with 720PS ( 4179NM ) and 840PS ( 4479NM )
- Additional mounting points for lights on the cab rear
- Attachment points renamed to standard SCS ones. ( b_grill , f_grill etc )
- Roof attachment points with and without lightbox + attachement points
- Peterbilt logo on the radiator grille in chrome and illuminated
- The illuminated Peterbilt logo turns on when you activate the trucklights
- The Hella lights are slightly larger
- Attachments points for the rear cabin have been adjusted for the new lamps
- You can now use the Fender Heavy Load only with the old school chassis (otherwise there were overlaps with the other chassis)
- White American Wheels are now included in the package
This is a great truck. I found it to have a lot of options as well as a very nice truck to drive.
You get a lot of parts like light’s, fender’s, Transmission’s, and engine’s.
When you first start up with this truck, you get a small Horse powered engine.
I would recommend upgrading as soon as possible.
So when you are upgrading the engine you may as well choose something from the 50 K part’s add-on that is with the mod.
The only problem I had with this mod is the sound level in the cabin at low speed’s are when you are speeding up.
I am running a sub woofer sound system on my computer, and when I was at low speed’s or when I was speeding up. My floor would vibrate from the sound in the cabin of this truck.
But with that said I would say that this is the only problem I could find with this truck.
This is an other truck mod that I would recommend downloading and driving with in this game.
Well done to the team that built this mod.
Credits: maxx2504, Ivan, Superman, Classick, Bayonett, Cedric, Peter379, Colonel, Artic Wolf, Dylan, Bora, Rowan, Matt, Steve, Sascha and Chris
Compatibility: ETS2 1.9.x and 1.10.x
I do not own this mod. His Own Link is Original. Not Pirated.
Please Like Me and My Post!