Missing Splines (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2020
Hello all,

I have been a user of OMSI2 for a few weeks now and have been very much enjoying all the downloadable user content many of you have uploaded here. So far I have installed a good few UK maps and vehicles and not encountered a problem, so I must be doing something right following the instructions! My latest addition is the 'Horizon16' map, which is a French route. This one doesn't have (m)any dependencies, but I have encountered some empty tiles. I searched here and saw an article about MapTools. I ran this and found I had two missing splines. These are:

Splines\Marcel\Damm1_10m.sli
Splines\Marcel\Damm1_6m.sli

I noticed in other posts that 'Marcel' titles often indicate default OMSI material. I decided to verify my OMSI installation through Steam which did encounter a few discrepancies, so these got fixed and I now verify with no issues. I still don't have these files though, and they still appear as an error when running the Horizon16 map through MapTools.

I was wondering if anyone knew if these are default files, or if they come as part of something else I don't have (and that isn't mentioned in the Horizon instruction manual). That only gives buses as requirements and even specifically mentions that splines are included.

Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Damo

Solution
As a follow up to the above, I found out that the splines are part of the Tettau map. Downloaded the map and copied the relevant splines into my OMSI installation and all is now well.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread