Missing Objects & Splines (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2019
Hi all,

I'm trying to get the old Sutton Coldfield map working and I'm nearly there. I've been trying to get this map working for a long time
as this is the closest map I've seen close to where I live. In fact I live 20 minutes away from Birmingham City centre.

The map tool is saying I'm missing the following objects:
Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_Linie27\gr_fence.sco
Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_Linie27\grfence_10.sco
Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\LHD Kreuz_see_schmknob_lutoner.sco
Sceneryobjects\man\d4.sco

And missing the following splines:
Splines\Marcel\1WAYstr_2spur_12m_SeeburgerWeg1.sli
Splines\Platforms\platform_01.sli

None of the map will load, it just shows the skybox.

If anyone can help I will be eternally grateful!

Thanks.

Solution
The Linie27 folder is part of the OMSI 1 map Berlin Linie 27. The map probably won't work with OMSI 2, but you can get the Linie27 folder you need.

The LHD version of a default junction and 1WAY version of a default spline should be possible to recreate by adjusting the paths on the similarly named default content they were originally created from.

man/d4.sco sounds like it should be vehicle made by MAN, but I can find no evidence they ever produced a vehicle under the name D4... Probably easiest to replace it with some other random object so that the map loads, then removing it in the Editor if you notice that object somewhere it shouldn't be.

Super inexperienced with using map editors, will try to fiddle about...

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
The Linie27 folder is part of the OMSI 1 map Berlin Linie 27. The map probably won't work with OMSI 2, but you can get the Linie27 folder you need.

The LHD version of a default junction and 1WAY version of a default spline should be possible to recreate by adjusting the paths on the similarly named default content they were originally created from.

man/d4.sco sounds like it should be vehicle made by MAN, but I can find no evidence they ever produced a vehicle under the name D4... Probably easiest to replace it with some other random object so that the map loads, then removing it in the Editor if you notice that object somewhere it shouldn't be.

Feb 2, 2019

Super inexperienced with using map editors, will try to fiddle about with it though. Thanks.

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread