Missing image

Status
Not open for further replies.

exHauster

Aug 10, 2014
See the missing image to the left side of the logo? Seems you guys have deleted some image from the directory of the site, but have forgotten to delete the link to it in the code and that's why it's showing like that? That's what I think it is.:)It's not a big deal anyway, but it would be good if you can sort this out.

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
Site is displaying fine for me, that looks like firefox for android. Do you have any other browser to try It on?

exHauster

Aug 10, 2014
Right, it's Firefox for Android. Actually, I've tried with Chrome and UC Browser (both are Android apps) and it's the same. Tried also to open the site through my PC, using IE and Firfox and yep - no difference.

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
Right, it's Firefox for Android. Actually, I've tried with Chrome and UC Browser (both are Android apps) and it's the same. Tried also to open the site through my PC, using IE and Firfox and yep - no difference.
Right, ok. It's kind of tricky to figure out when none of us are getting the same issue. We're looking into it though :)

Reactions: Max

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
See the missing image to the left side of the logo? Seems you guys have deleted some image from the directory of the site, but have forgotten to delete the link to it in the code and that's why it's showing like that? That's what I think it is.:)It's not a big deal anyway, but it would be good if you can sort this out.
Can you give us the link by opening the image in a new tab please? It would help us a lot.

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
That is very odd—especially because none of us are experiencing this issue. What OS do you use for your PC? Are there any extensions that Firefox is running that could be causing this to happen? I'm not sure if that's a missing image placeholder because the ones I'm familiar with are green in color (for Chrome, at least.)

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
That is very odd—especially because none of us are experiencing this issue. What OS do you use for your PC? Are there any extensions that Firefox is running that could be causing this to happen? I'm not sure if that's a missing image placeholder because the ones I'm familiar with are green in color (for Chrome, at least.)
I'm pretty sure it's missing image. We noticed his magnifying glass is missing. It could be that. It appears to be a problem his end

Reactions: 4D1L

exHauster

Aug 10, 2014
Yes, tried that, @Jaanko. Zero result.

Unfortuately, no, @Muzz.

Maybe @Jaanko is right. Seems it's indeed something from my side, because yesterday I tried few more browsers on my PC like Opera and when I opened the site through it... Jackpot! This thing was not there. I don't know what can cause it really. First thing that came to mind was to clean the cookies and browser cache, but that didn't do anything. Also I'm not using any add-ons or some another extensions. That applies to my PC, my smartphone and my Tablet. I still haven't tried to install Opera here on my tabet, by the way. Gonna do it and will report back. :)

P.S. Well, damn, it's still there... Don't freak out when you open the screenshot - site is not compatible with Opera for Android, so that's why it looks that bad. Bu
ut that is different topic we're not talking about here.

To be honest with you, this is not even a problem for me I see some missing image, but I just thought to tell you about it if you can fix it., you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.