Something familiar

Advertisement

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Can you guess these four KMB vehicles?
Clue: They are all on the same chassis, but have three different bodywork manufacturers. Image credit to GAKEI.com | EXHIBITION HONG KONG 展覽香港 | Home. Good luck!

Untitled 82.jpg

Oh, and by the way, the red double decker you can see to the left of the white overall advert bus is a DMS. Isn't required to be guessed, but I thought I'd share that anyway.
Untitled 83.jpg

Apr 1, 2016
Can you guess these four KMB vehicles?
Clue: They are all on the same chassis, but have three different bodywork manufacturers. Image credit to GAKEI.com | EXHIBITION HONG KONG 展覽香港 | Home. Good luck!

View attachment 51962
Oh, and by the way, the red double decker you can see to the left of the white overall advert bus is a DMS. Isn't required to be guessed, but I thought I'd share that anyway.
View attachment 51963
First In row Daimler Duple Metsec body, second down is a Baco Fleetline, sure the third one is also a duple metsec as well.

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
First In row Daimler Duple Metsec body, second down is a Baco Fleetline, sure the third one is also a duple metsec as well.
You are correct with the second & third, the fourth one is the same as the third but the first is not a Duple Metsec. It was built similarly to a Duple Metsec body, but do you know who buy? They built 2 bodies for 2 Daimler Fleetlines.

But yeah they are all Daimler Fleetlines.

Apr 1, 2016
You are correct with the second & third, the fourth one is the same as the third but the first is not a Duple Metsec. It was built similarly to a Duple Metsec body, but do you know who buy? They built 2 bodies for 2 Daimler Fleetlines.

But yeah they are all Daimler Fleetlines.
Yeah, Im not great with Fleetlines, the only ones Im really all familiar with are the Northern Counties ones ????

Advertisement

DBRepaints

Temsa Avenue 63000 YJ10 DTF
Nov 26, 2016
Bradford,Yorkshire,England
Here's a re-purposed bus I spotted a few months ago. Try and guess the chassis without looking it up.
View attachment 54761
And below is a pretty easy one, especially if you're familiar with Midland Classic's fleet. Again, try and guess the chassis without resorting to the google.
View attachment 54760

look at the rear axle
For the optare I'm taking a guess with optare ????????

The eclipse, either scania or daf for me

Apr 1, 2016
Here's a re-purposed bus I spotted a few months ago. Try and guess the chassis without looking it up.
View attachment 54761
And below is a pretty easy one, especially if you're familiar with Midland Classic's fleet. Again, try and guess the chassis without resorting to the google.
View attachment 54760

look at the rear axle
1st one is a diddy Optare of some kind. The second one is a Scania L94UB Wright Solar.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread