Mini Game: Name that bus! (1 Viewer)

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
Here's a re-purposed bus I spotted a few months ago. Try and guess the chassis without looking it up.
View attachment 54761
And below is a pretty easy one, especially if you're familiar with Midland Classic's fleet. Again, try and guess the chassis without resorting to the google.
View attachment 54760

look at the rear axle
i think the first one is a man 12.240 not sure though is the second one a scania ?

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com

Advertisement

DBRepaints

Temsa Avenue 63000 YJ10 DTF
Nov 26, 2016
Bradford,Yorkshire,England
Yes, that's the one. I wondered if I was going to be able to fool anyone into thinking it was the K230UB they have, or a Volvo because it doesn't have the usual grille for an L94UB.

Nope, none of those. Unsure if this will help or make things more confusing but it's an 06 plate.
It's not a b7rle or b7l is it?

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Here's a re-purposed bus I spotted a few months ago. Try and guess the chassis without looking it up.
View attachment 54761
And below is a pretty easy one, especially if you're familiar with Midland Classic's fleet. Again, try and guess the chassis without resorting to the google.
View attachment 54760

look at the rear axle
Dennis Dart MPD with Optare Esteem bodywork?
(sorry if this is wrong)

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 54761
View attachment 54760

look at the rear axle
I would guess the first one is an East Lancs Esteem bodied ADL Dart MPD, and the second one is a Scania L94UB/Wright Solar.

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
I would guess the first one is an East Lancs Esteem bodied ADL Dart MPD, and the second one is a Scania L94UB/Wright Solar.
These are both the correct answer. Right down to the fact it's an ADL Dart over Dennis/Transbus manufactured Darts.
Dennis Dart MPD with Optare Esteem bodywork?
(sorry if this is wrong)
Effectively yes - Esteem bodywork on Dart chassis. I wasn't being picky over which specific manufacturer (Optare/ELC or Dennis/Transbus/ADL) because of them both changed within a couple of years of each other! So yeah you're right.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
These are both the correct answer. Right down to the fact it's an ADL Dart over Dennis/Transbus manufactured Darts.

Effectively yes - Esteem bodywork on Dart chassis. I wasn't being picky over which specific manufacturer (Optare/ELC or Dennis/Transbus/ADL) because of them both changed within a couple of years of each other! So yeah you're right.
Nice, thanks! :D

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Try and have a guess!
Screenshot_722.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread