Mini Game: Name that bus!

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Looking at photos online, some of them have a battery box door that hinges level with the top of the headlight, others have it slightly higher as seen in the photo posted. Given that a number of photos on Flickr seem to be labelled wrongly, I'm going to use Wikipedia as the voice of reason and confirm that it's an Optare Prisma. Specifically M503 GRY (First 61247), as on closer inspection it looks like the above image is cropped from the first one on the Wikipedia page for the Prisma. :P

GalWhv69

Comedy Gold Veteran Member
May 22, 2018
This is a specific bus ;) (only one exists - modified from particular batch)
You need to find any regs it had or has atm

Last edited:

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
Looking at photos online, some of them have a battery box door that hinges level with the top of the headlight, others have it slightly higher as seen in the photo posted. Given that a number of photos on Flickr seem to be labelled wrongly, I'm going to use Wikipedia as the voice of reason and confirm that it's an Optare Prisma. Specifically M503 GRY (First 61247), as on closer inspection it looks like the above image is cropped from the first one on the Wikipedia page for the Prisma. :P
Jesus, @Road-hog123 you damn near gave me a heart-attack, reading that. Yes, you're 100% right 😂

Not playing this game anymore, damn smart people and their smarts. *kicks can*

Reactions: Ecronbuses