This post seems a good platform to introduce our Hong Kong buses. Here are five more that you can try.
1. Hint: This is a local design body.
View attachment 41871
2. This is a made in Germany bus.
View attachment 41872
3. This bus uses a truck chassis.
View attachment 41873
4. This bus is completely different from the UK version.
View attachment 41874
5. All the same kind of buses in this photo have been retired from public services.
View attachment 41875
Volvo D10M with Northern Counties Palatine 1 bodywork
Bodied by East Lancs, and called the Flyte but that's all I know