Mini Game: Name that bus! (2 Viewers)

It's actually an East Lancs 1984' styled double deck body. These were Volvo B10M's, Leyland Olympians, Dennis Dominators and Scania N112 And N113's. These had a weird front top on them as they had a 'droop nose'
The one pictured is an East Lancs bodied Volvo B10M-50 from 1989. It's had a facelift from a spryte due to an accident a few years ago...

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2016
It's actually an East Lancs 1984' styled double deck body. These were Volvo B10M's, Leyland Olympians, Dennis Dominators and Scania N112 And N113's. These had a weird front top on them as they had a 'droop nose'
The one pictured is an East Lancs bodied Volvo B10M-50 from 1989. It's had a facelift from a spryte due to an accident a few years ago...
Aah, I see now. I didn't really have much knowledge about that East lancs bodywork

Try to guess what it is.

Advertisement

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Now I can only guess with these, I know none of those.
The first one kinda reminds me of an Omnidekka, so It's probably a Scania K94UB with square indicators (I know that one from an MM2 bus mod, see below)

View attachment 41741

And the other two could be MANs, not sure though.
Correct. The first one is a K94UB with Volgren CR223LD body. It will have to retire from service this year.
The other two are not MAN buses, but one of them uses a MAN engine. The final one is an electric bus.
Hint: Both are made in China.

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread