Maps Minestone

Advertisement

LB14

Veteran Member
You've run into the problem where buildings seem very dense for a UK Town. I'd advise against using the the default buildings everywhere too. Even excessive use of btv's buildings would be more at home then those.

gaminghydraulics

Minestone Developer
July 2020 Update (Small) 1

Work on Minestone has re-started and I am current in development of the Wessex Housing Estate and Industrial Estate, which situated near the High Street and Town Centre about a mile from the bus station and 2 miles from the Railway Station. Screenshots will follow as progress increases.

Now I am aiming for a Q3/Q4 of 2021 as a goal for the 1st version of Minestone. However keep in mind this could change. It could be decreased as in released before or increased​

streamr_yt

B7RLE veg
July 2020 Update (Small) 1

Work on Minestone has re-started and I am current in development of the Wessex Housing Estate and Industrial Estate, which situated near the High Street and Town Centre about a mile from the bus station and 2 miles from the Railway Station. Screenshots will follow as progress increases.

Now I am aiming for a Q3/Q4 of 2021 as a goal for the 1st version of Minestone. However keep in mind this could change. It could be decreased as in released before or increased​
I don't know how I've completely missed this map development. It all sounds very good so far, I look forward to seeing more of this! :)

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Not a bother mate. I was just thinking that if you were to add a coastal area to the map in the future. You could always name it something like Tropic Beach and base it on something like that seen in California. To be honest with all this cloud and rain about. I am beginning to forget what the sun looks like 😂 . Also sorry if I sound thick asking this but would the map be pronounced as "Mine-stone" or "Mii-nes-stone"? I want to make sure that I pronounce it correct when I do the let's play video in the future. Otherwise I could sound very ignorant on my broadcast 😂.

Cracking work on Minestone none the less mate.

gaminghydraulics

Minestone Developer
Not a bother mate. I was just thinking that if you were to add a coastal area to the map in the future. You could always name it something like Tropic Beach and base it on something like that seen in California. To be honest with all this cloud and rain about. I am beginning to forget what the sun looks like 😂 . Also sorry if I sound thick asking this but would the map be pronounced as "Mine-stone" or "Mii-nes-stone"? I want to make sure that I pronounce it correct when I do the let's play video in the future. Otherwise I could sound very ignorant on my broadcast 😂.

Cracking work on Minestone none the less mate.
Thank You. In a later version of the map their will be a coastal area with a few services connecting to Minestone and I might do something like you have suggested. A line that is already set in stone and when I add the coastal area it will be included it will be CoastRider 15. They way the map is pronounced is Mine-stone.

Also if want see updates of the map before they reach here or want to give suggestions feel free to join my discord link in signature if you haven't already!

gaminghydraulics

Minestone Developer
July Update (Small) 2

I have decided to add a 12th line alongside the 11 town lines and that is a PR Service from Bishops Park and Ride Site to Minestone Railway Station via Minestone Aquatics Centre, Bus Station and High Street. However instead of it being known as a PR service it going to be named the Park and Glide.​

Also The Minestone Town Lines are based of the Ex Basingstoke Town Lines and the NEW Park and Glide Service is based of the Guildford Park and Glide Services. If you didn't know/hadn't of guessed!!

Also to easy confusion the map is pronounced Mine-stone.

gaminghydraulics

Minestone Developer
September 2020 UPDATE

Here is a small little update to inform of development of Minestone.
Progress is still in full swing however I had a small break over the last two weeks and other times I forgot to post.
The next update is soon: Hopefully around End of September/Start of October. Showing thr latest progression and the NEW Swiftling Livery

Advertisement

zakforbes4

From Glasgow Massive fan of buses and trains
September 2020 UPDATE

Here is a small little update to inform of development of Minestone.
Progress is still in full swing however I had a small break over the last two weeks and other times I forgot to post.
The next update is soon: Hopefully around End of September/Start of October. Showing thr latest progression and the NEW Swiftling Livery

First time seeing this map and it looks decent keep up the work

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)