Midtown Madness 2 (1 Viewer)

This is basically a place for Midtown Madness 2 Devs/Ex devs and just players of it in general, and yes you can discuss things like converting buses from MM2 to OMSI 2!
Feel free to post old photos of midtown madness 2 buses etc here and just discuss old topics in general!

vV - This bus was made by Joseph Makepeace, who sadly removed the download link due to stupid criticism - Vv

Here are some photos:
find nimbus 3.png
find nimbus 7.png
find nimbus 8.png
find nimbus 2.png

Still upset even now because this would have been a great bus for omsi 2 if it got converted :(

Last edited by a moderator:

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
The buses people made (considering it is a very old game) were pretty decent.The maps.... not so much. I don't know if it's just me but I think the game physics are a bit bad. If the buses were converted into OMSI 2, the cab wouldn't look good, it would look Ok on the exterior tho imo. That's just my opinion, I am not criticising anybody, I am just sharing my opinion. :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Guys, I've got awesome news! The regional nimbus convert from MM2 is nearly done! Now all that needs doing is the cab (going to be re modelled) and the dests (used from the utilities on fellowsfilm). Sadly the London edition has been lost to time and thus will never be converted :( But hey! Who knows what might happen? Maybe the body and interior will be edited to the London spec in the future!

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
sorry to ask but does any one have the single door plaxton president or the cateano nimbus if so i would appreciate it if u could send it to me many thanks

my email is : [email address removed by moderators]

Last edited by a moderator:

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
I sadly do not, Robert Hudson would have been able to help you last year, but alas, he has lost his stuff to a computer malfunction
Oh thats a shame i just aksed him for some buses without knowing :( he had so many buses

ClawzOneThirty
is there a way to rpeaint the buses urself ?
cause i really want to make a first london bendi bus using mal57.ar wich comes wit london bus city

Advertisement

Zeliux

Something Questionable
Mar 24, 2016
Leicester
This is basically a place for Midtown Madness 2 Devs/Ex devs and just players of it in general, and yes you can discuss things like converting buses from MM2 to OMSI 2!
Feel free to post old photos of midtown madness 2 buses etc here and just discuss old topics in general!

vV - This bus was made by Joseph Makepeace, who sadly removed the download link due to stupid criticism - Vv

Here are some photos:
View attachment 18602View attachment 18599View attachment 18600View attachment 18601
Still upset even now because this would have been a great bus for omsi 2 if it got converted :(
OMG Centra London is a ooooooooooolddddddddddddddddddddddd bus company

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread