Midtown Madness 2 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
The Midtown Madness Archive
I know this site has London Bus City bundled with the Arriva Gemini, plus if you search 'President' you get 10m and 10.6m Plaxton Presidents that LBC uses.
Never found the ALX400 online but I still had that one on my computer anyway.
On a side note, Midtown Madness 2 eXtreme has a few buses as well (National 2, Arriva Mini Pointer Dart, MCW Metrobus, Gemini Open Top to name a few)

Reactions: P674 MLE

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
I know this site has London Bus City bundled with the Arriva Gemini, plus if you search 'President' you get 10m and 10.6m Plaxton Presidents that LBC uses.
Never found the ALX400 online but I still had that one on my computer anyway.
On a side note, Midtown Madness 2 eXtreme has a few buses as well (National 2, Arriva Mini Pointer Dart, MCW Metrobus, Gemini Open Top to name a few)
yeah i love the arriva mpd from mm2 x

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
I need to get MM2 installed again, where's the best place to get these mods?
As well as the sites that @W942 ULL mentioned in their reply to this, this site is also good: http://www.mashx.co.uk/mm2/detail.html?i=2

W401 UGM on its way to bletchley
View attachment 54962
Which Dart is this?

A couple from today:
31102019_002.png
31102019_003.png

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
London United DPS629 (SK02 XHD) is seen on its way to Richmond to start a duty on the 391.
31102019_006.png

Also, does anyone happen to have the Volvo B7LA for this game, as I can't find a link on the internet that works and I would love to drive it. Likewise for the Scania L94UA in other liveries, as I could only get GNE. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
In relation to the above post, this is the only Scania L94UA I could find on the internet. Very nice to drive, however.
View attachment 55000
The only other L94UA I'm aware of this this one (see below), but as to whether it's still available online I have no idea. It was years ago that I downloaded it.
701.png

It's got about 4 or 5 liveries; one demonstrator livery and a small selection of NCT.

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
The only other L94UA I'm aware of this this one (see below), but as to whether it's still available online I have no idea. It was years ago that I downloaded it.
View attachment 55001
It's got about 4 or 5 liveries; one demonstrator livery and a small selection of NCT.
sadly this bus was taken down a while ago : ( id love to have it but my pesronal fave that went years ago is this
not my pic if anyone has this and willing to send this id cut my hand off lol
1572571671256.png

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 55001
Would it be possible to send me it through DM or is that not allowed/not possible?
sadly this bus was taken down a while ago : ( id love to have it but my pesronal fave that went years ago is this
not my pic if anyone has this and willing to send this id cut my hand off lol
View attachment 55002
Agreed, these used to run up here in Leeds on the 1 alongside B9TLs.

Reactions: P674 MLE

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Would it be possible to send me it through DM or is that not allowed/not possible?
While I'm fairly certain a message would allow me to attach a .ar file, I'm not sure where the line can be drawn on what is/isn't allowed to be sent.
My thoughts are that it probably would be allowed since:
  • The forum rules say that 'pirated content' is prohibited, and the definition of pirated content is "the unauthorized duplication of copyrighted content that is then sold at substantially lower prices in the 'grey' market" - well in this case the content was free in the first place and therefore impossible to pirate.
  • It was previously available online (for free) - so can't be counted as private or leaked or whatever, because a couple of years ago it was readily available - in much the same way you can go to a charity shop and buy CDs that you can no longer get new.
  • While some MM2 mods have accompanying readme files saying do not reupload/redistribute, the L94UA is not one of these.
  • It can't be an illegal conversion if it never left MM2...

But that's just what I think and could be way off the mark. Can anyone else tell me whether I'm right/wrong about this?
In the meantime, have a National. (Literally just round the corner from the above President too)
national.png

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
While I'm fairly certain a message would allow me to attach a .ar file, I'm not sure where the line can be drawn on what is/isn't allowed to be sent.
  • The forum rules say that 'pirated content' is prohibited, and the definition of pirated content is "the unauthorized duplication of copyrighted content that is then sold at substantially lower prices in the 'grey' market" - well in this case the content was free in the first place and therefore impossible to pirate.
  • It was previously available online (for free) - so can't be counted as private or leaked or whatever, because a couple of years ago it was readily available - in much the same way you can go to a charity shop and buy CDs that you can no longer get new.
  • While some MM2 mods have accompanying readme files saying do not reupload/redistribute, the L94UA is not one of these.

But that's just what I think and could be way off the mark. Can anyone else tell me whether I'm right/wrong about this?
In the meantime, have a National. (Literally just round the corner from the above President too)
View attachment 55012
hopefully we can share buses via ff if not we could use gmail or something

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Theoretically, you could put it in a ZIP file and send it although it is of course up to you.

Dennis action around Central London today.
01112019_001.png
01112019_002.png

Last edited:

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Was just wondering, how do you get the camera around the front? I've gone through the different views, and none of them are at the exterior front.
press V - then keys insert, delete, pgup, pgdn, home and end let you move the camera around the vehicle (up/down zoom in/out and pivot around)
press v again to go back to the normal view

• Love
Reactions: P674 MLE and MylesW

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread